Outbreak!! Day 1

I look like a Mad Scientist!
Monday June 25, 2018 5:08 pm

Northshore Technical College, Louisiana
STEM Center

I went to the lab to do some robotic testing in the clean room. Unknown to everyone in the building, the robot was starting to leak radiation. While this did give us super powers (which were awesome), it also gave us something far, far worse. 

There was also a new disease in the lab at the time, we gave it the name "X". During the radiation scare, someone broke the flask the new disease was in, and due to budget cuts our "clean room" wasn't so clean. In other words "X" got out and has infected me and 6 others in the lab! We have determined that it is not fatal (at least not that we know so far). Only those who were in the clean room can catch "X".  We did allow some to go home after the accident. The only symptoms we know of so far is a rash on the face. I have chronicled my outbreak in the photos attached.  I guess we will know more tomorrow. Until then, stay safe ----  Dr. Bea      

Comments

What people are reading