Another day at Disneyland

We headed back to Disneyland to have a "Princess Day" but Barigit was determined to ride the Alice in Wonderland ride. She was so excited -- We saw Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White & Pocahantas. She was able to have personal conversation with each of the princesses. Her highlight of the day though was getting to see Winnie the Pooh and then ride the Pooh and friends ride. I even talked her into riding the Matterhorn. While standing in line, I kep asking her if she was sure she wanted to ride this ride. She kept saying "Sure I'm sure". But once we got on the ride she shouted "stop the ride, let me off!" It will be awhile before she rides that one again.
we finished the day with another Pooh and friends ride at 8 pm then headed home. Barigit passed out in the car seat just 2 minutes on the road!







Barigit insisted that I take a picture of her at the water fountain-- so funny

Comments

What people are reading